Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Easter Eggs! The Throwback...

Almost Easter Egg Time!



I am throwing it back today to one of LadyBug's first Easters with us!  She discovered what hard boiled eggs were all about!


There was NO way I was going to keep her away from those eggs...this dog could LIVE on eggs!!  As soon as she realized that there was an actual egg inside those pretty colored things...she just helped herself!  She would lick the outside of the egg first...which of course made her face turn blue! 


There is no shortage of laughter in this house with these two...let me tell you!!

I still miss my baby girl...every day!

We DO have a LOT of antics around here with three though!

And YES I did color eggs last night...

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

madi and mom said...

Such precious memories....Hugs madi and mom

easyweimaraner said...

oh what sweet memories.... Easy was agog or egg-og? for the eggs too.... Phenny ius more the all natural guy, he eats eggs with the shell... so we will have an egg-less easter this year but it will be egg-siding I'm sure ;o)

Hailey's Lady said...

What a wonderful memory!

ann thompson said...

What a sweet memory of your LadyBug. Would she try to eat the egg with the shell on?

BeadedTail said...

Such a sweet memory of LadyBug!

Happy Easter to all of you!